Treatwell is the brighter way to book beauty - whenever you have a beauty want or need, we're here to help you book it easily, quickly and with zero hassle. We believe that beauty makes people feel good, and the world needs that feeling more.
We do a pretty good job of this right now - we're in 11 countries, with 500 people working away to make our app and platform even better. Now we're growing and need more talented people to join us. That's where you come in! Together we’ll revolutionise the beauty industry – by showing people they can book online.
As a Customer Experience Specialist at Treatwell you will be in charge to provide the best possible experience to our partners and clients, being the first point of contact and the face of the company. We host 3 different CX hubs -Barcelona, Berlín, Amsterdam- with the following languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Dutch. We encourage native speakers of those languages to apply with us and start an exciting career in customer experience!
What you’ll be doing
- Giving our customers the best experience possible. No query is too small.
- Making sure anyone who contacts the team knows we care about them
- Providing our customers with outstanding customer support (by phone, email, and text)
- Adding your personal touch to all interactions with customers. No scripted answers here.
- Help our partners to manage the bookings working with Connect.
- You are a multi-tasker because you’re good at handling multiple things at once.
- You are organized and structured and like to feel responsible for your work.
- You have great communication skills.
- You have attention to detail and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- You like to work independently and are able to identify opportunities and solutions to implement and align initiatives.
- You are someone with excellent project planning skills and the ability to inform, involve, and inspire different stakeholders.
- You have a proactive attitude, you are eager to learn and ‘get things done’.
- You feel comfortable in a competitive and ever-changing environment. Grow with us!
- A rewarding job working with people you’ll like, working on projects you’ll love
- An office 5-minute walk from Plaça Catalunya, the heart of Barcelona!
- A dynamic organisation with monthly office drinks.
- Daily breakfast, with fruit and barista coffee.
- An annual Treatwell party in one of our European based cities.
- A quarterly bonus when you reach your targets.
- No hablas Español? No problem, we have Spanish classes!
- A flexible holiday policy.