At Senic, we are building the next generation of smart devices that blend into your furniture, home and life - seamlessly. Our goal is to make hardware and software that help humans interact with their technology seamlessly and naturally. We do this by creating products that engage the human senses, including haptic, visual and speech interfaces. We’re tackling the rapidly growing problem of how technology affects our well-being with an eye for design and attention to local manufacturing in Germany and quality materials.
Our international and fun-loving team is made up of 20+ talented people with backgrounds in electrical & mechanical engineering, computer science, industrial & graphic design and psychology. We’re backed by Y Combinator, American and German VCs. Senic has been built together with our community of smart home users and we care deeply about providing the best experiences for them through our products and services. We are now looking for an enthusiastic Customer Experience Lead to help grow and maintain that community.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- The role will include managing customer service channels on a day-to-day basis, including e-mail, social media and any other platforms where we are interacting with our community.
- You will be in charge of setting and maintaining high standards for our interactions with our community.
- Tasks will include managing an overarching strategy for how we provide top-notch customer service and also work with the marketing and product teams to advocate for the needs of the users.
- You will have the opportunity to build up Senic’s customer experience strategy.
- You will get a chance to grow and learn as a key member of the Senic team.
- You have worked with customers or users previously and have a vision for how to grow and maintain a community.
- You love working across teams and are a great communicator - both internally in the company and externally.
- You enjoy a startup environment and are excited to learn a little about electronics, software and hardware in order to provide great CX.
- You have a pragmatic, detail-oriented mindset and don’t shy away from problem solving.
- You are fluent in English and German and have strong copywriting skills in both languages.
- You have a good sense of humor and enjoy having a beer or coffee with your team.
Send us an e-mail introducing yourself with an attached CV or Resume and German writing sample (extra points if you have a sample in both German and English!).