FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Eventbrite is bringing innovative products and a fresh approach to an industry with entrenched interests and diverse competition. You will get to work in a lively and dynamic environment in an exciting industry, at the forefront of innovation at events. As a Client Enablement Manager you will play a critical role supporting the success Eventbrite's high profile events in the Client Success team. You’ll be working with event organizers who manage everything from music festivals to concert venues to registrations for large corporate B2B events, and much more. Our horizontal platform means no one conversation with a client is the same. There is no script, no one-size-fits-all solution. We’re consultative experts, and we train and invest in our smart and goal-oriented team to grow their careers here at Eventbrite.
What makes Account Management at Eventbrite so exciting? You’ll be working with event organizers who manage everything from music festivals to concert venues to complicated registrations for mud runs, beer festivals, conferences, and much more. Our horizontal platform means no one conversation with a client is the same. There is no script, no one-size-fits-all solution. You will draw from a wide variety of tools, and extensive product offerings. The team works together cross-functionally to create exceptional experiences for our valued partners, and ensure the longevity of our most valuable partnerships.We’re consultative experts, and we train and invest in our smart and goal-oriented team to grow their careers here at Eventbrite.
As a Client Enablement Manager, you are responsible for training and onboarding of our high profile clients as a part of the Client Success (Account Management) team. You’ll ensure their ongoing success on Eventbrite’s platform, and work in tandem with the Account Managers to pinpoint improvements and pain points what can be used as for the retention of contracts for our clients . Specifically, we are looking for someone with Account Management experience in the technology industry. You'll partner during the implementation of the Eventbrite product, and you will manage ongoing communication with Eventbrite's most complex accounts. Building high-level relationships focused on service and engagement, Account Managers are valued partners in ensuring the long-term success of Eventbrite’s customers.
- You will use your knowledge and experience to implement, train and onboard our high profile customers, so their events will be successful on our platform
- Works with account executives to understand customers needs, goals, and challenges to ensure a strong relationship with customer throughout partnership.
- Articulate and position the value Eventbrite drives for our customers (with a focus on proven success and ROI) through engaging and educate customers on Eventbrite platform and provide technical guidance
- Able to quickly understand potential pain points and support Customer Success team on post sales support tasks including custom reporting for customers, back end account configuration
- Work cross functionally with our Field Operations, Marketing, and Customer Support teams to manage tactical and on-site needs for organizer events
- Leverage knowledge of the Eventbrite platform and industry best practices to presents solu tions to ensure clients achieve their goals through best practice product utilization and providing excellent consultative support
THE SKILL SET
- 1-3 years experience in Client Success Management and/or Account Management
- Experience managing tier one or top tier customer relationships and contract renewals with a SaaS product
- Demonstrated ability in driving customer retention and fostering meaningful client engagements
- Strong organization skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), meticulous attention to detail, and a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- A passion for building valued relationships with customers and managing the financial impact that clients make to the overall organization
- An analytical and results focused mindset, coupled with a creative make-it-happen spirit
- Experience using CRM software (Salesforce), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
Eventbrite is the world’s leading event technology platform, powering more than two million live experiences each year. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Eventbrite company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.