At Airning we are looking for a highly motivated Customer Care Representative who can join our team!.
- Provide outstanding customer service to future and existing clients and partners.
- Coordinate the setup and management of new client accounts.
- Provide first level troubleshooting and support services for clients.
- Clearly and effectively communicate the status of issues with clients and management, in writing and verbally.
- Contribute to a positive and cohesive team.
- 1+ years in customer service or related role.
- Digital knowledge/customer service/phone skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A logic-minded approach to problem-solving.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Excellent attention to detail; highly organized. Detail-oriented.
- Work independently and as part of several teams.
- Native in Spanish + advanced in English is a must.
Important: We will just consider candidates filling all the previous requirements.
Airning is a rapid growth travel tech company focused on offering the most specialized solutions to manage flight disruptions.