Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team has taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to sink your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 14 countries and +300 cities.
We are growing fast and our focus is to exceed customer service expectations. We are looking for a Customer Care Manager - Benelux to help us achieve this goal. In this role, you will manage the team in the Netherlands, Belgium and work closely with the French team to keep an eye on our outsourced Belgium service in Madagascar. You’ll be based in Amsterdam but will travel now and then to Brussels and France.
- Recruit, mentor and develop the shift managers and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Manage and coordinate remotely our Customer Service organisation and manage the approved budget and headcounts.
- Has a good overview of the organisation and is capable to manage the stakeholders within the organization.
- Liaise regularly with remote peers to discuss performance, best practices, and maintain open dialogue channels.
- Have a creative mind to identify potential challenges or new ways of improving the service we provide our customers.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused on our quarterly goals.
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate report. Capable to do root cause problem solving and has a good understanding of overall team performance.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a managing role
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in Dutch and English is a must. French is an advantage.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong customer and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong stake holder management competency.
- An experience in a young and dynamic international environment.
- A lot of (free) food and drinks.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside
- Have a real impact on our growth and evaluation.
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are, for example a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.