We are seeking a highly skilled CTO with a storied history in the technological sector. CTO's are tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with their vision for its technological needs.
• Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
• Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
• Outline the goals for R&D.
• Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
• Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
• Acting as a mentor to team members.
• Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of floating solar projects to market.
• Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
• Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
• Master’s degree in Naval Architect, Mechanical Engineer or Marine Energy + knowing PV technology.
• Ph.D. preferred.
• 8 years working in a technological role (very important).
• 3 years of managerial experience.
• Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with marine/floating technology.
• Excellent verbal and written communication (French and English).
• Ability to delegate efficiently.
• Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
• Location: France.
• Company’s equity: 10-25% (depends on the experience/expertise).
• After R&D stage – agreed salary.
• Send your CV: email@example.com