Online custom apparel printing startup based in Barcelona is looking for a bold, driven, passionate and motivated entrepreneurial individual. We have invested a lot of time and resources to create a fast-growing, sustainable and scalable business with a modern management and organizational culture. We are currently in a very exciting accelerated growth phase and are looking for someone with the following skills and characteristics for the CTO/ Product Owner position:
• Developing the product vision and strategy to drive our technology products (B2B & B2B2C) alongside company leaders.
• Work in close collaboration with Head of Growth, CDO, CMO, and CEO.
• Understanding of the business uses and potential of our tech products in order to implement new and innovative development solutions
• Facilitating and managing an agile software development process with our lead developers and outsourced development agencies.
• Project Management and organization of development teams with a focus on delivering finished developments that deliver ROI.
• Working with development teams in estimation and review sessions
• Facilitating development by working with design, UX team, marketing, and sales teams to ensure smooth development processes with minimal bottlenecks.
• Constantly looking for ways to improve our products and make adjustments based on strategic goals set alongside directors.
The ideal profile is someone:
• Essential to be native English speaker Spanish is a plus;
• Proactive, dynamic, vibrant, creative and ultra-attentive;
• With long-term vision and analytical mindset;
• able to solve complex problems, participates in continuous improvement, adapts the ideas of others
• Experience with B2B online commerce;
• Capable of performing in a team of talented and multicultural people;
• 3+ years of overall combined Product Development and/or Project Management experience ;
• Knowledge of SalesForce or other CRM platforms is a plus;
This is a tremendous opportunity to join us during the growth stages of an already successful startup. Our organizational culture is very important to us and that’s why we ask you to send us an introduction just being yourself, don’t copy paste it from the other intros you have made or go in too much detail or try to be more professional… We want to know you a bit better as a person before we look into the other relevant stuff ;)
All submissions must be sent with this introduction (This is very important! If you don’t, we’ll know you didn’t read this line, so no donuts for you! : P )