Alea is an award-winning leader in the online gaming field. We are dedicated to delivering fully licensed, multi-platform casinos to our customers, while at the same time, offering high-performance gaming solutions and top-quality services to the market place.
Here at Alea, we are building an awesome cloud-based casino engine, aiming to provide the best player experience in iGaming. And let's be honest, we simply want our software to be the best - less is just not acceptable.
As a cutting-edge technology startup we also have provided the first Virtual Reality Casino experience in the world.
ALEA is evolving quickly, and as part of our growth strategy, we are looking for a new Chief Technology Officer who will lead the IT department (development and operations), reorganizing the department, implementing good development practicies and ensuring delivey.
Mission of the CTO
To lead the IT department, building an high-performing development environment, implementing good practices and inspiring the team.
How CTO's success will look like
- Take over the leadership of the IT team, building trustful
relationship with developers, coaching them and create a pleasant
environment to deliver good results.
- Within the first 12 months, you will bring the team to
implement development good practices : continuous integration,
continuous deployment, testing and code review.
- Drastically level up the quality of the development process, ensuring delivery and quality while maintaining a smooth communication with stakeholders - especially the Product team.
- To build a A-players Tech team, adding valuable people to the team and training the existing employees
- Ensuring the reliability of production environment, while building the conditions for continuous deployment
- Be part of the management team and translating the company vision, objectives and strategy to the IT department
- Embrace and improve the Agile trasformation on all levels, (trasofrmation already started)
Who You Are
- You have a proven track record of leading and radically improving IT departments, implementing all the best practices mentioned above;
- You are a natural leader, you are able to coach and push people to do their best and over perform
- You have a strong technical experience in web-based applications; you ideally started coding many years ago, and then you gradually moved to management roles, but you still love to solve technical problems. You are up-to-date on the new tech trends.
- You speak English and Spanish fluently.
What we Offer
Beside an attractive salary package, we offer the possibility of shaping the future of our gaming products, taking part of a fast-growing profitable company.
Today we are transforming the way we work for better, and our overall objective is to build one of the most attractive tech company in Barcelona. The CTO will be one of the key executives leading this exciting journey.