We are looking for a CTO who wants to join an Angel backed early-stage startup to build a kick-ass web platform and build his own development team. We want to solve real problems and improve customer experience in an industry that is waiting for disruption.
Ticombo is marketplace for live event tickets - by users for users - with a strong focus on transparency, security and a good user experience. We are here to change the way fans experience buying tickets when they want attend their favourite live events.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Solve a real problem and lead/build your own team
- Develop a international marketplace from scratch
- Startup atmosphere at the core of Barcelona (and in Berlin)
- Salary + Equity package
- Proven track record of IT projects
- Expert in architecture and technical design of web applications.
- Expert with Agile (scrum), including spec definition, system design, testing/QA and transition to production.
- Knowledge about MEAN stack
- Familiarity with AWS Serverless architecture
- Fluent English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related experience preferred for full time positions.
WHO WE ARE
Our team consists of two experienced tech entrepreneurs with a background in big-data and 20+ years experience in the live events/ticketing space, as well as a business school graduate with a strong bizdev and operations background. Further we have secured initial funding from a group of international early stage investors.
WHY WE'RE DOING THIS
We are passionate about the Live Events industry, because consumers are desperately searching for alternative services to the current market leaders. The industry is consolidated around old-fashioned companies such as Ticketmaster with bad quality and costly services. We want to be part of solving some of the most pressing problems of this industry to give a better experience to fans and event organizers.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!