We’re looking to hire either an on-site cryptography engineer in London UK or Cambridge MA; or a remote candidate for exceptionally qualified individuals.
* Ability to develop secure multi-party communication protocols using Zero-Knowledge Proofs.
* Oversee and direct our companies cryptographic roadmap and communicate design decisions with stakeholders and clients.
* Training in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or similar engineering discipline. Preference given to advanced degrees.
* Assist in validating the security properties and trust model of our system and conveying these properties in terms of regulatory and compliance requirements.
* Strong understanding of theory of elliptic curve cryptography, number theory, group theory, computability and compilers.
* Optionally, experience with theorem provers such as Isabelle and Coq.