FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Glovo is looking for a talented CRM and Retention Manager to join our Barcelona HQ, focussing on Glovers.
Glovers are the amazing guys who deliver and send anything you need.
The CRM & Retention Manager will create an integrated Glovers re-engagement strategy alongside Operations and Marketing teams. This role will require a deep knowledge of email marketing, segmentation and cohort analysis, marketing automation tools, and loyalty programs. Top-notch strategic, analytical, and creative skills are required as the role is expected to significantly impact performance and drive overall company success.
The ideal candidate brings a combination of analytical skills, operational excellence, creativity and a great empathy to understand Glovers experience and pain points. A person in this role is comfortable in an "all hands on" environment, loves solving problems and is able to thrive in a fast-paced and execution focused environment.
- Develop and execute CRM and communication strategies for both web and mobile
- Launch campaigns to drive Glovers retention
- Manage day-to-day efforts across email and other communication channels
- Design surveys and other tools for Glovers feedback
- Write content for emails, push notifications etc when needed
- Be responsible for email templates, call-to-actions, and content/offers used in email send
- Develop a deep understanding of what resonates with our Glovers
- Own CRM KPIs as well as specific business goals around individual campaigns
- Make a good use of internal data to build beautiful dashboards that measure and track the impact of your actions
- Work with BI to report on activity and effectiveness of all retention and CRM efforts
- 5+ years CRM / retention marketing experience, specified in multi-channel direct messaging, post-campaign analysis, and web/mobile retention.
- Superior project management skills with a focus on goals, on-time delivery, and operational excellence.
- Expertise in email marketing best practices.
- Proven track-record of devising and delivering successful CRM programs.
- Strong analytical knowledge and experience with reporting, driving insights, and data-driven optimization.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment - balancing intense attention to detail with swift turnaround while working in a collaborative, positive manner
- Strong drive for continuous improvement
- Creative and a self-starter
Full visibility of digital marketing strategy
Play a key role in an international, dynamic and passionate start-up environment that is changing the way people access cities
Gross salary based on experience
Glovo company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.