FilledThis offer is not available anymore
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix brings creative concepts and strategy to life at global scale through technical innovation.
We are looking for a Creative Producer to lead creative innovation, concepting and production of best-in-class marketing campaigns for the Spain and Portugal markets. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end production process of our market specific campaign initiatives across online and offline channels. This means that you thrive in environment that requires you to bridge creative and technical needs. You are an avid user of both your left and right brain.
Based in Madrid and reporting to the Manager, Creative Marketing Production Spain / Portugal you will join a team of Creative Producers to ensure the translation of the creative strategy into outstanding, tailor-made campaign materials for any given context and format in the Spain / Portugal markets.
- Driving local implementation of global campaigns, leveraging global creative materials to deploy marketing experiences and extensions with a high regional relevance.
- Drive creative innovation and excellence in the Spain/Portugal market, managing local creative agency relationships to maintain industry leading creative executions that help further our brand and connect new fans to Netflix Original titles.
- Plan and manage regional integrated production workflows effectively and efficiently to forecast and meet timings and budgets.
- Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams and to lead the exchange of campaign information and assets delivery effectively.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
- Manage localization, production process and creative approvals of advertising materials (including clearances, delivery, trafficking, etc.)
- Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, efficiently and executions are flawless.
- At least 5 years of experience, preferably at an entertainment or lifestyle brand, creative or production agency with an emphasis on integrated production within the Spanish-speaking markets including AV content, digital rich media, OOH, installation/stunts, events and paid social campaigns.
- You are passionate and curious about bringing campaign ideas to life by also constantly pushing creative boundaries.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong and effective judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
- Fluency in English and Spanish required.
Netflix company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.