Based in Madrid Spain, Bipi is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers. We are the alternative to car ownership, we replace car dealers, traditional long term leases and other traditions of car buying, with a flexible, convenient and digital experience.
Our vision is to create the new ownership model for the future and replace the traditional dealership and offline experience of buying a car with a 100 % fully digital transactional experience as if you were buying a pair of jeans online.
Through a monthly all-inclusive payment, you can access a car with everything included ( insurance, maintenance, taxes, ) in less than 2 minutes and receive it at home 72h later.
We are looking for a Country Manager in France with a diverse set of entrepreneurial, operational, analytical, marketing, community building, and leadership abilities. In this role, you will be responsible for overall market performance, growth, new partnerships and success of Bipi in France. You will not only ensure operational excellence, but will also have your finger on the pulse of the business, identifying new opportunities for growth as well as building and maintaining critical partnerships. You’ll manage local teams dedicated to delivering a seamless experience in sales, logistics, fleet management and operations. The ideal candidate would have a passion for innovation and revolutionizing the car-ownership market.
- Be the “mini-CEO” - own strategy, execution, team building, and the country’s P/L
- Build a high-performing team by defining hiring needs, leading the hiring process, and managing a growing team
- Work with core functions such as Legal, Public Policy, Marketing, PR, Product,
- Own growth of the business through effective local marketing strategies, user growth campaigns, and key business partnerships
- Manage performance, track and report key revenue and cost metrics, and use data to optimize processes, creatively solve problems, and track results
- Build and develop strong relationships with our key supply partners
- Gather and synthesize feedback to central operations, business, product and engineering teams
- Act as company spokesperson in interviews with key media, liaise with our PR organisation and external agencies
- Become the primary ambassador representing Bipi on a national level in France
- 5+ years of operations management or consulting with background in Entrepreneurship ( previous founder or management role in a Startup )
- Strong academic record, MBA or advanced degree is a plus
- Experience in the automotive, leasing, financing industry
- Native French is a must with advance skills in English and Spanish
- Data-driven mindset, strong business judgment, and analytical background where you can mold and understand data to drive action and results
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build sustainable relationships, manage a team, influence stakeholders, and motivate others
- Entrepreneurial spirit - no problems with getting your hands dirty.
- No inconvenience traveling to our headquarters in Spain.
We offer an attractive salary and stock options, car subscription allawonce, personal insurance, in a young and dynamic environment.
The Position is based in Paris but you will need to travel to Madrid on a weekly basis.
Please to apply send your Cv in English, otherwise in Spanish.