Cleanzy is the on-demand home service startup established by Mutlubiev to serve in the European Markets. We aim to be the leading on-demand home service startup in our region. We raised more than 2M$ and expanding our startup to Europe.
About the role:
We are looking for a General Manager to own the long-term growth and profitability of your country. You will be working with your city team, global team and cross-functionally with multiple departments including operations, marketing, sales, account management, recruiting, finance, tech, business development, and communications.
This role is a cross of the analytical with the creative, with the gravitas to lead and represent a rapidly growing startup internally at HQ and externally to the media and partners.
- Define the medium and long-term strategy to achieve growth and profitability targets for your city
- Own the P&L for your country, working closely with central finance, operations, marketing and global teams
- Build, lead and manage a team of highly talented individuals from different departments including operations, marketing, and customer relations
- Close partnerships with important brands and merchants
- Manage multiple projects and be a resourceful multi-tasker and the key stakeholder manager for your country
- Be the representative for Cleanzy for press, launch events, conferences, and media interactions
- Lead by example by being incredibly truth-seeking with data, and set high standards for the team
- Identify and communicate product needs to tech and engineering stakeholders
- 5-10 years of experience in startup / fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing and building teams of 10+ people
- Experience in P&L management
- Be an owner mindset: you are committed to growing Cleanzy in your markets and digging deep to solve bottlenecks
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones through clear and concise communication
- Get stuff done attitude: you have a can-do attitude, be comfortable working with limited resources under tight deadlines, thrive in an unknown environment and not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty
- Ability to balance swift pace of execution with attention to detail