ManoMano is a French startup created in 2013, developed in 6 countries (France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, UK and Germany). After five years of existence on the market, and a fundraising of 60 million euros in 2017, we have tripled our workforce and increased from 2 to 300 employees.
We are revolutionizing the Do It Yourself experience by offering our
customers; ideas, advice, products and services in one click!
Today, we offer more than 2.8 million products on our website and we work with nearly 1500 merchants.
In 2016, we received the IMC Gold Award in the E-Commerce Website
category, as well as the EBG Digital Innovation Award and the Google
Scale-Up VIP Program (top 10 French Start-Up).
Our ambitions and our explosive growth are only the reflection of the enthusiasm and energy of the whole group to take part of the ManoMano’ Success Story!
Our mission is to grow bigger and revolutionize the world of digital DIY.
You will be joining a human adventure, where the qualities and
expertise of each person are carrying a common project and values.
Sharing, goodwill and efficiency, are allowing optimal working conditions, which makes us one of the Top 5 companies offering the best balance between work and private life in France.
You can read the reviews of our Manos & Manas here:
Descriptif du poste
ManoMano is growing very fast and faces new challenges : traffic and database growth, allowing more developers to work on the system (80 planned in IT for 2018) and the need to develop many new features. You’ll be part of a dedicated core/architecture team.
Your missions will be strategic for ManoMano IT :
- Develop core components that will be shared with other development teams
- Seek the right technology for the need
- Set up Proof of Concepts for new designs / technologies
- Set up and maintain common components : automated testing, code metrics, test and demo environment, monitoring, alerting, configuration systems
- Train and support other developers to these tools
- Define coding practices with lead developers
- Define technical roadmap with architects and core developers
- Graduated from an engineering school or equivalent
- 4+ year experience in web
- Good knowledge of PHP/Symfony and its ecosystem
- Knowledge of most technologies of our stack (PHP/Symfony, Linux, MariaDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, React, ...)
What ManoMano offers you
A start-up environment made in France in hyper growth
Autonomy with a wide field of action
Agile & international environment with bright and friendly colleagues
Telework possible one day / week
The international dimension (France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Germany)
A pleasant setting in Paris in more than 3,000 m² (a gym, a terrace, a music room)
Historical games of foosball and ping-pong, video games
Process de recrutement
Phone interview with a Talent Recruiter
Interview with a Talent Recruiter
Interview with an Architect and a Developer
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Date de début : 02 novembre 2018
- Lieu : Paris, France (75017)
- Niveau d'études : > Bac +5 / Doctorat
- Expérience : > 4 ans
- Télétravail possible