The Content Marketing Executive is responsible for communicating the NPAW story through social media community and strategic digital targeting. You will be reporting to the Inbound Marketing Specialist and interact with a variety of different teams within the organization to help successfully introduce our brand: lead in creation of customer success stories, captivating marketing content, product description and collateral, social media content, blog articles, corporate materials and press releases. For this hybrid role we are looking for someone with excellent (technical) copywriting skills in combination with solid communication and B2B marketing capabilities.
As a Content Marketing Executive, you will participate in the planning, development, maintenance, execution, and performance of NPAW’s digital assets, including the website, social media accounts, emailing, webinars, videos and blogs, to optimize our presence and support external campaigns. You are a marketing executive and a creator of content with intermediate experience, who can write anything from ads to white papers to video scripts. You are knowledgeable about B2B marketing and you love breaking down complex concepts into compelling, informative materials.
The ability to communicate effectively in perfect English both in writing and verbally is a must.
This role is based in the sunny coastal, tech, vanguard Barcelona.
As a Content Marketing Executive:
- Understand the requirements of the Marketing and Product Marketing teams and adhere to multiple deadlines.
- Write, edit and publish content including customer success stories, sales presentations, website content, product description and collateral, social media posts, blog articles, press releases and general marketing communications.
- Work with freelance writers when needed, communicating content briefs effectively, making sure they understand and share NPAW’s tone and they meet the deadlines.
- Participate in the design of online (landing pages, microsites, emails, banners, etc.) and offline marketing collaterals (leaflets, prints, etc.).
- Support content promotion activities to generate leads on paid and unpaid channels — from mailing activity and product communications to Linkedin or Adwords campaigns and social media. Participate in defining the most relevant message for each campaign including A/B test and iterate concepts to optimize marketing campaigns.
- Support organization of on-site events and third-party trade shows, organize webinars — from logistics to drafting an agenda and putting together materials required.
- Monitor industry news and trends on the most relevant media sites.
- Support all other marketing department events and activities.
- BA, Marketing or Communications degree ⁄⁄ BS or BA degree, plus 2+ years of work experience in marketing in B2B.
- Experience with CMS —Content Management Systems.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Native English/bilingual. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement.
- Writing experience: email marketing, whitepapers, blog posts, direct marketing copy, and turning product features into easy-to-understand business benefits.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, changing environment.
- Marketing mindset, problem solver, efficient and easy-going.
- Experience with HTML, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Video Editing are nice to have.
- Experience or understanding of B2B, SaaS and/or video industry are nice to have.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)We are based in Poblenou.
- Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay after work in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the healthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired.
- We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology training...) We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high-quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team building... and much more! Come join us!