We’re looking for a COO who will lead the line of business daily as well as the operational strategy of the company. Proven experience in working in a startup is needed.
The COO will be the primary visionary behind the roadmap to global scale and efficiency of the company, including developing best-in-class team, culture, processes, systems and infrastructure.
The COO will report to the founder & CEO and will be a key member of the team
The ideal candidate should have proven experience leading operations in a Startup or experience in a company in the Education / Media sector.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU...
The opportunity to participate in shaping our brand of meaningful educational apps and games for kids worldwide.
A small respectful team to work with, create and develop new ideas for our products and to help you carry out the marketing strategies defined.
A full integration into the educational community through our shared experiences with schools, professors, parents and kids.
BEING PART OF OUR TEAM MEANS...
We trust our team by giving them a lot of freedom and autonomy when it comes to planning the work.
We are a high-performance team and for us it’s more important deliver extraordinary results, than how to do it.
myABCKit runs on Github, Slack, Pivotal and Sketch. We work remotely most of the time, but we keep track of the work and discussions through Hangouts when we need to.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
A talented and well organized COO that will be working alongside the founder/CEO, you will be instrumental in shaping the day-to-day performance, processes and culture of the company, as well as playing a leading role in financial operations, planning and strategic direction.
Your role will involve (but not be restricted to):
- working with the CEO, founders and board to shape the overall business growth strategy.
- leadership of the day-to-day business (including operations, sales, finance, legal, people and culture).
- building an amazing team and a company culture where everyone in the team is happy, motivated, continuously learning and improving, and working together like clockwork.
- identifying areas of process improvement, solving problems and driving the solutions through.
- MUST be proficiency in *Spanish* and English, basic knowledge of Catalan.
THESE WILL GIVE YOU EXTRA POINTS:
- experience in the Education / Media sector.
- motivated by children's education and great challenges.
- live in Barcelona.