Are you an expert identifying improvements in the user journey? If you are a born researcher and feel motivated to thrive in a dynamic environment, think on your feet and attain ambitious targets, we're currently looking for a Conversion expert/manager and would love to hear from you.
Based in Barcelona's 22@ district, since 2008 Suntransfers.com has grown from a startup into Europe's favourite private airport transfer company. We provide a standout choice of services and destinations ranging from VIP city transfers to low cost holiday taxis, operated from more than 500 airports and travel gateways worldwide.
We're looking for a data driven Conversion expert/manager who will be responsible to define a test plan by driving & aligning user research, analytics, and overall business objectives. The Conversion expert/manager is a critical member of the team responsible for determining and defining critical contact points in the user journey that affect sales and revenue. The Conversion expert/manager will play a key role in growing and monetizing our owned site through an iterative, data-driven test-and-learn approach.
- Responsible for measuring and setting-up baselines for key site performance metrics of the funnel, site functionalities and checkout over time.
- Organise and prepare conversion tests together with UX designers, development and product owner
- Plan and conduct user-centered research including identification of user needs and goals (through interviews, focus groups, workshops, contextual inquiry, and ethno- & geographic studies), as well as task and workflow modeling.
- Gather insights through qualitative & quantitative data to provide hypothesis for AB-tests
- Provide guidance on content strategies for our main channels.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Explore product concepts to find promising directions that address both human and business needs.
- Collaborate daily with Product Management and UI/UX design.
What we're looking for:
- Experience in e-commerce and/or travel.
- At least 2 years of experience in Conversion optimisation management
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to draw data from analytics to uncover behavioral insights and inform decisions.
- Good presentation skills to share insights with senior stakeholders
- A strong knowledge of UX research methodologies, including interviews, task workflow observation, and usability studies.
- A self-starter attitude and can accomplish tasks and propose solutions without much guidance
- Good knowledge of AB testing tools, session cam recording tools
- Good written and speaking english knowledge
- Experience in both B2C & B2B
- Experience working in Agile (preferably Scrum)
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic and challenging environment that's fun to work in. You'll have the chance to work with diverse, passionate colleagues who have a range of skills and experience, in an environment where people respect and support each other and have a strong work ethic.
You'll be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits that include 25 days paid holiday, including the day off on your birthday. In addition, after your first six months with us, we will also provide private health insurance and you will be able to participate in our Flexible Compensation Plan (restaurant ticket, nursery, transport).
And of course, the little extras that help make Suntransfers.com a great place to work:
- Spacious, modern offices near the beach
- Kitchen / dining area with tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Afterwork events
- Table Tennis / pool table, Wii and PS4