Operating in 10 countries, our passion for getting shipping right means we support our customers every step of the way, making shipping simple and transparent.
Our vision: to facilitate online shipping around the world.
Our mission: helping online stores offer a great delivery experience.
Our values: making our inclusive and proactive company culture our core guide.
- Earn it - Without trust, we can’t grow. We earn trust from our teammates, customers and partners through hard work and great results.
- Do it - Act, accomplish, repeat—that’s how we achieve our shared vision. Our team doesn’t overthink it, we are simply shipping by simply thinking!
- Live it - We’re at our best when we’re challenged, learning and having fun.
Controlling team is working to contribute to the company's goals and economic results by supplying data analysis, reporting and budgets follow up.
Our goal is to optimize our controlling processes and provide decision taken analysis.
We work across-departments with the whole company, being in touch also with our suppliers, partners and clients. 😊
➡️ Are you ready to join our dynamic and fast-paced team? If so, please continue reading!
We are looking for a Controlling Data Analyst for our Controlling Team in order to provide proactive support, analysis and solutions to improve the company performance. 💪🏽
The ideal candidate is a team-oriented individual who is passionate about data-driven analytics insights and decision-making.
You must have the drive to build effective and scalable analytical solutions to address challenges and drive efficiencies. This role will perform analytical deep dives focusing on revenue and costs analysis. 📈
We want to improve and make controlling data scalable. You’ll contribute to diagnose the current situation, propose and implement the new department tools and processes. 🙌🏽
- Revenue, cost and ad-hoc data analysis.
- Identify and report deviations helping to achieve our budget goals.
- Collaborate to implement reporting with BI tools.
- Predictive models definition and implementation.
- You will analyse performance, help to define optimization KPI's and implement them.
- You will collaborate with the rest of the areas such as BI, other financial áreas etc. to achieve the company goals .This is a cross-department role!
- 3+ years of professional experience in data analysis working in controlling or financial teams.
- Experience analyzing cost deviations and providing corrective actions.
- Proficient in writing and understanding complex SQL and working with relational databases.
- Data Visualization and reporting (Tableau and Datastudio).
- Hands-on and can-do attitude, ready to grow with our company and teamwork player.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Comfortable with a high paced, dynamic environment in an international company.
- Excellent communication skills and used to work cross-departmentally.
- High level of English.
- Experience working with data technologies of GCP
- Experience in statistical programming (Python, R)
- Machine learning knowledge
- Startup or tech company.
- 💸 Clear and transparent compensation plan.
The salary range for this role is from 25.000€ - 30.000€.
We always include the salary range for all our job offers in order to be clear about our expectations. We will discuss the indicated range with you in the first recruiting call to ensure that we are on the same page.
- 📙 Personal Training Budget:
Up to 800€/year training budget (certifications, conferences attendance, etc.) to invest in your professional development. We want to help you improve your technical skills, feel involved in the product community, and develop your soft skills in order to lead teams and manage other stakeholders.
- 🏠 We are a remote-first company
All team members at Packlink are remote employees. After COVID, you can decide if you want to work in the office 2 days a week or 3 days per quarter. It's up to you. We also cover your expenses for working from home (50€ per month/600€ per year).
- 💻 Everything you need to work from home
Whether you prefer Mac, Linux or Windows (or an additional screen or two), we set you up for success when working remotely.
- 🔗 Referral Bonus
We need your support in hiring top-class talent! We offer a referral bonus of 1k-3K, depending on the complexity of the role and the hiring process.
- 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 Free language classes
Thirsty for knowledge? Learn a new language by joining our free English/Spanish/French classes. In groups of 4-5 people, you can connect and enjoy taking up a new language or improving your current skills with one of our great instructors.
- 🏐 Health and Wellness
The well-being of our team is super important to us. Choose from different options that help you focus on your health:
- Gym membership or exercise classes (pilates, kick-boxing, etc.)—we’re happy to cover the cost!
- If you prefer private health insurance, we offer a great plan courtesy of our partner Sanitas.
- 🎂 Enjoy your Birthday
Take your birthday off to celebrate, or your kid's birthday!
- ⚖️ Great work-life balance
We offer a flexible work schedule and will do our best to adapt to your personal situation. Working in a fast-growth environment can be intense, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t enjoy your free time!
-💜 An inclusive and upbeat work environment
Leave your suit behind... we’re a t-shirt and converse kind of place! More importantly, our company culture promotes diversity and inclusion. The personality and opinions of each of our team members are important and valid, and we aim to offer all employees a safe environment where they can be themselves and thrive.
- 🌍 A cross-cultural atmosphere
We are a truly international team of 15 nationalities that speak 10 languages. Our company language is English and all internal communication and company-wide meetings are in English.
-🏟️ Company events
Work hard, play hard! We do our best every day, even at our regular team-building events. Everything is currently remote, but we’re looking forward to organising in-person company events once again in the near future!
- 💰 Flexible Salary
We work with Cobee on a flexible compensation plan for transport, restaurants and kindergarten so our employees can save on personal income tax.
Plus, many more exciting perks! Are you ready for discovering them?