We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
The Content & Social Media Manager is a highly motivated individual with experience in content production and distribution strategies. This global role possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content & SM Manager duties include producing, publishing and distributing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content strategies, coordinating editorial calendars and managing a content team, among other tasks. Reporting to the VP Digital Marketing, the Content & Social Media Manager must have a passion to create new and innovative content and social media campaigns, be motivated and have great attention to detail.
- Working closely with the VP Digital Marketing to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals.Overseeing all content creation activities for the organisation ensuring content on the website stays up to date and relevant.
- Development of Voice, training, guides and definition of our strategies in social media and content to extend a unique and strong voice of our brand to all members of the company.
- Creation and management of global editorial calendars to ensure regular content on the website, as well as a proper social media distribution throughout the year.
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimised copy.
- Targeting keywords set by the Digital Analyst and basing articles around them.
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Assisting the Marketing Automation Manager with ad-hoc copywriting for content email campaigns.
- Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video.
- Working together with the creative and design team contributing to reinforce our branding through the visual pieces in blog, social networks and other content platforms.
- Effectively manage the budget dedicated to content/translation activities in order to maximize efforts and ROI.
- Management of relationships and agreements with entities, partners and influencers for diverse content collaborations reports, infographics, studies, etc.-.
- Coordinating with the Product Marketing & Field Marketing Teams, to help them brainstorm content ideas and ensure these additional content pieces fit into our global content strategy.
- Management a small team of content creators, developing an effective follow-up of their goals, expectations and professional growth as well as ensuring that we optimize the resources dedicated to content to the maximum in order to achieve our marketing goals.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER. French, Spanish and/or Italian is a plus.
- Interest in the fashion, luxury and beauty industry, as well as in its digital evolution
- 3+ years content marketing or communications experience.
- Strong writing skills with an editorial tone for short and long form content.
- Experience in managing social media channels.
- An eye for design & ability to create aesthetically pleasing content pieces in coordination with the design team.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and generally awesome. Ability to help out various teams and juggle projects.
- A problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Highly motivated, “do-er” with strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency and drive.
- Ability to travel from time to time
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionised the industry.
- An opportunity to work with world’s leading brands and agencies in fashion, beauty & luxury.
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun global team.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Flexible schedule with the possibility of working from home sporadically.
- Coffee, tea and fruit at the office!
- Team meals on Fridays!
Please ensure to submit your CV in English.