Online custom apparel printing startup based in Barcelona is looking for a bold, driven, passionate and motivated entrepreneurial individual. We have invested a lot of time and resources to create a fast-growing, sustainable and scalable business with modern management and organizational culture. This person would join other Marketing specialists in a very exciting accelerated growth phase for our company.
The Content Marketing Specialist will manage all aspects of outbound and inbound content. This includes defining the customer segments, value propositions, messaging and translating these into compelling, persona/vertical/segment based deliverables that align to the modern buyer journey.
This role will manage a high velocity, agile and results driven function focused on defining the right assets, vendors, creative and digital properties, budget and priorities aligned to the strategy of the business. This role requires the ability to articulate storytelling while also providing succinct, proof-based messaging per target audience.
What you’ll do with us:
- Defining the target audience, positioning and messaging per customer segment;
- Delivering all outbound and inbound content, including sales enablement;
- Owning PR, collaborations and influence marketing;
- Develop an overarching content strategy and manage content production velocity;
- Write and manage external contributors to ensure production timelines are met;
- Identifying gaps in our content and recommending new topics and branding and SEO opportunities for impact;
- Evaluate existing content material, channels, approaches and propose and test new opportunities to expand market awareness;
- Follow industry trends and publications to help build our brand story and how we connect to new buyers;
- Produce impactful collateral and resources to aid in marketing, sales, and product adoption;
- Monitor site and campaign analytics to draw conclusions and iterate quickly on your strategies.
We look for someone:
- Native British (or English native with a deep understanding of the UK market);
- Equivalent B2B / SaaS experience over 3 years in a similar role;
- Outstanding writing, content creation, and presentation skills;
- A hands-on approach and ability to deliver in a fast pace, measurement-driven environment;
- Capable of driving projects, with high execution ability while thinking strategically;
- Analytical and data focused on skills in determining insights from complex data formats;
- Understanding of marketing automation, SEO and content management systems;
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexible, reliable and detail-oriented;
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams;
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field;
- Previous knowledge of the printing industry a plus;
- Competitive Salary ranging between 24k - 30K€ gross + variable bonus based on performance
- Gym and Health insurance discounts
- Quality Clothes at really low prices
- 'Retribucion' Flexible option
- Beer & Wine Friday & monthly voluntary team events at weekends
This is a tremendous opportunity to join us during the growth stages of an already successful startup. Our organizational culture is very important to us and that’s why we ask you to send an introduction just being yourself, don’t copy paste it from the other intros you have made or go in too much detail or try to be more professional… We want to know you a bit better as a person before we look into the other relevant stuff ;) All submissions must be sent with this introduction (This is very important! If you don’t, we’ll know you didn’t read this line, so no donuts for you! : P )