Hi! We’re an online printing startup based in Barcelona. We're looking for a highly talented, driven and motivated entrepreneurial individual to join our team at a very exciting stage for our business!
You’re passionate about Content Marketing, you have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position and you’re confident with you skill set. More importantly, you’re not here to start a career, yet you want to take it to the next level with this opportunity!
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the purpose of this role is to distribute a variety of compelling content and collateral that generate leads and deliver sales and customer retention.
- Create, develop and optimise the ultimate lead-generation strategy;
- Develop an effective distribution strategy that will not only put our content in front of your target audience, it will also help Printsome to build a relationship with them, and lead them to a quote request, subscription.
- Liaise with the SEO manager, making sure SEO and content marketing are actually two personalities of the same person.
- Liaise with the Editor-in-Chief to curate and assemble editorial content to increase engagement and product knowledge amongst our readers;
- Liaise with our Email Marketing Specialist to implement and monitor an integrated, effective and highly persuasive lead nurture program across e-mail, push and social media;
- Monitor and understand campaign and content performance, within and across channels, and establish the key drivers of engagement, lead generation and free-to-paid conversion;
- Capable of creating and executing link-building, outreach strategies and initiatives and provide support for wider opportunities (by themselves and eventually delegating);
- Monitor & suggest Content Marketing opportunities (articles, landing pages and other practices) to assist with SEO enhancements and link building campaigns;
- Working with the Marketing Manager in managing third-party / agency relationships;
- Continuously testing and analysing new projects and reporting findings based on set KPIs;
- Strong understanding of technical SEO and writing for optimisation, social media and customer engagement
- A proven track record of delivering impactful content marketing campaigns;
- Flexibility, being able to adapt quickly to new scenarios;
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills;
- Strong experience with online marketing tools such as Ahrefs, Moz, Google Analytics, Buzzstream, Moz, etc.
- Eye for detail, being diligent and unafraid to speak up and start discussions where required;
- Enjoy working within a supported, well-managed environment, with clearly defined goals and responsibilities; collaborative and proactive professional;
- Able to communicate, both in written form and verbally, on a regular basis to colleagues and senior management across multiple departments.
- English and Spanish advanced level;
- Ideal candidate will have worked within an entrepreneurial, high growth environment