Hi there! We’re building the future of performance management for AdTech, for Google Ads and soon other platforms.
We are looking for a B2B Content Marketing Specialist to join our fast-growing startup based in Madrid, Spain. The company is a SaaS leader in Keyword Automation for Advertising Campaigns. We help digital marketers manage and optimize their GoogleAds Search campaigns, by leveraging proprietary AI technology that analyses millions of keywords and optimize them automatically.
You will be in charge of the execution of our B2B content marketing strategy with a focus on generating new leads and increasing brand awareness. With your experience in B2B marketing, preferably in a SaaS startup, as well as your ability to create B2B marketing content for each stage of the lead funnel, you will generate successful campaigns.
As a Content Marketing Specialist you will:
- Plan, manage and create our B2B Marketing Content, including social media posts, webinar presentations, website content, landing pages, blogs, media pitches, whitepapers, case studies, and product one-pagers, and applying SEO best practices as part of your content strategy.
- Manage logistical planning and content development for events (i.e. conference sponsorships, educational webinars, webinar series)
- You oversee the content strategy and manage our social media channels.
- Collaboration is an important aspect of this role, as you will work closely with colleagues from other departments, customers, partners, industry influencers, freelancers and agencies if needed.
- Your creativity contributes to our marketing strategies that launch our brand from a promising technology startup to a world-class market leader.
- You analyze the results of our content marketing campaigns in collaboration with Marketing & Sales colleagues, such that goals and processes are aligned for maximum impact.
- Over 2 years of content marketing or marketing-related writing experience
- Fluent English speaker with excellent writing skills
- Excellent storytelling, writing, editing and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate initiative, resilience and drive to achieve success and growth
- SaaS Startup experience
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing, business administration or a related field of study
- Specific knowledge of the digital marketing topics
What do we give you:
- A competitive salary.
- A flexible and fun working environment of startups in the very center of Madrid.
- An office where everyone breathes SaaS and looks for scalable solutions.
- "Best-in-class" colleagues; you'll work alongside smart people who are hungry to learn and willing to teach you.
- You'll have an opportunity to help create & shape our product and get your hands dirty with proper business-building experience.
- Events with the team – regular parties, happy hours, dinners and nerdy hobbies and games.
- Healthy Breakfast in the office to embrace your daily journey with the best energies.
- Flexible compensation like transportation, restaurants tickets and more.
- Fun secondary benefits that we would love to hear your opinion on.
- Flexible Schedule to organize your own time under the natural constraints of your department and manager.
- Medical insurance once you pass the six month.