At Speexx we are building the future of learning. In large businesses and organizations around the world our solutions help millions of people understand each other better every day. We’re looking for curious, hard-working leaders to join the team and help our global Fortune 500 customers to improve their corporate communications. So, join us for the position of
Content Marketing Manager - Spanish
You get excited about working with people, marketing and data - and you want to be in an agile SaaS environment. At Speexx, you will be responsible for creation and planning of digital content for digital marketing campaigns.
You will contribute with your creativity and designs to create relevant content for our vast customer base and participate with our latest prospecting technology and our ongoing marketing campaigns. The role is a vital one as you will be working very close to Business Development and Sales.
- Create content and material for social media: infographics, eBooks, white papers, videos etc.
- Work closely with the marketing team to run campaigns and drive attendance to key events and content
- Turn data and touchpoints from the entire marketing funnel into real business
- Work closely with the international Speexx prospecting and Sales teams
- Provide feedback (prospect needs, industry trends, market perception, competitive intelligence, etc.) to both management and the company’s marketing team
- Report on results and hit and exceed key metrics
- Proficiency in using CMS (Wordpress), social media tools, CRM, Excel
- Experience with image, design and video production tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite)
- A university degree in a marketing or business-related area or similar background
- Experience in working in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience with web analytics tools and in SEO
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Spanish
- Understand and work with data driven prospecting campaigns is a great plus
- Offices in Munich, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Rome, Sao Paulo und Shanghai
- 170+ great talents from more than 35 countries
- Offices at a central location in the heart of Madrid
- Flat hierarchies, an open culture and fast decision-making
- Get a free language course
- Flexible working hours for a great work-life-balance
Interested? Just hit the apply button and we´ll take it from there. We are looking forward to hearing from you!