Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimize their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
About the role
Checkout.com is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our marketing team in London. This person will be responsible for ideating and creating engaging content that drives sales, communicate Checkout.com’s product value and vision, and helps drive brand awareness to prospective customers – and to the world!
You’ll be an in-house journalist and storyteller who builds relationships across company functions - from Product to Customer Success and everyone in between - in order to discover compelling stories that fit into an overall company narrative and marketing strategy. You’ll transform these stories into engaging content assets, then work with our design and PR team members to distribute. You’ll be part of a team responsible for the development of creative assets including, but not limited to, blogs, videos, whitepapers, guides, sales collateral, social media content, case studies, webinars, and editorial bylines.
You’ll also be responsible for supporting and executing a content program that scales, including identifying a team of internal thought leaders and contributors that can help you produce meaningful stories. Your messaging will be guided by brand positioning, our product roadmap, and industry insights and trends to help grow our sales pipeline.
We’re looking for a motivated, resourceful and independent content writer who can capture new audiences through engaging and actionable content. You’ll be reporting to the Senior Manager of Content Marketing.
- Fully conceptualizing, writing, and editing engaging content of the payments industry and on Checkout.com’s technology, products and values.
- Brainstorm and pitch content ideas
- Working with internal stakeholders to keep pace with company announcements, product/feature launches, etc.
- Developing and managing content calendars (editorial, social, etc.) and helping to manage the content creation cycle.
- Coordinating and engaging with internal and external subject matter experts.
- Assist with copywriting on marketing materials.
- A love for storytelling, and a natural ability to engage customers and prospects
- Exceptional writing, editing, and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent editorial and copywriting abilities, including long form and short form content.
- Ability and willingness to source knowledge and research topics independently
- Understand the B2B marketing funnel, including the customer's journey
- Solid fluency in finance/financial content
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work cooperatively, but independently.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively.
- Proficient in Google Suites, Microsoft Office
- Creative, innovative and has an eye for detail
- A team player!
- Bachelors degree or equivalent from an accredited university.
- Degree in English or Journalism a plus.
- 3+ years experience producing content.
- Bonus: experience writing content for business, finance, banking or payments sector
- Foundation in digital marketing and content strategy a plus.
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Checkout.com company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.