Factorial is an HR platform born to provide tools and processes to organizations so they can manage their employees in a fresh and significantly superior way. Factorial was born in the second half of 2016 and it has so far managed to attract tens of thousands of organizations to use the platform, is has won awards, received amazing NPS reviews by its clients, closed over 3M€ in funding by international venture capital, and most importantly, it has been able to build a super talented rockstar team of 40 people in its headquarters in Barcelona.
At Factorial we are currently growing our marketing team and preparing for international expansion. Our strategy focuses on creating valuable content for HR Managers in small and medium organizations. At the moment we're focusing on the Spanish Market but we're already working on opening new markets. Our content is designed to train and inform young executives on HR best practices, trends, policies, tools and compliance.
We have ambitious long term goals towards building trust, high scale organic traffic and loyal audiences at the same time. For that, we are looking for a passionate content manager who coordinates and organizes the content production at Factorial with focus on quality, frequency and consistency. This person will be part of the Growth marketing team.
Our ideal candidate should have experience in the following:
- Proficient in Spanish and English writing.
- Lead generation content production on paid and organic channels: emailing, web content, blog, videos, e-books, advertising banners, SEO material, infographics, case-studies.
- Market research and monitoring industry news and trends on the most relevant media sites searching for new ideas.
- Content planning and calendar maintenance.
- Blogging in Wordpress.
- Video production and Youtube channel management.
- Management of social media channels.
- On-page SEO.
- Freelance content team coordination: writers, graphic designers, videographers.
And we appreciate also some of the following:
- Public relations and event management,
- Experience with some of: Hubspot, Mailchimp, Autopilot, Hootsuite, Wordpress, Google Analytics, HTML, PhotoShop, Illustrator, video editing software, etc.
- Experience in B2B SaaS.
- Proficient writing in other European languages.
- Background in HR, labor laws and policy.
We will pay attention to the following interpersonal skills:
- Strong organizational and time management skills with close attention to details.
- Problem solver, efficient and easy-going.
- Good at concentrating amidst a hectic environment.
- No stress mindset, can cope with high production requirements and deadlines.
- Deeply cares about producing good grammar and proper register.
- Independent, resourceful, reliable and resilient.
- Capable of leading other people, when necessary.
- Tech savvy.
We offer an environment where you can grow and thrive among young and talented people. We are part of the Itnig Ecosystem and share a space and benefits:
- Pingpong / table football / beach volleyball tournaments.
- Business / Tech / Marketing meetups and debates.
- BBQs, parties.
- Shared breakfasts.
- Events and afterworks.
- Discounts at our coffeeshops.
- Flexible benefits plan that includes gym, medical insurance, restaurant ticket, kinder garden and transportation.
If you think you are the person we are describing, we encourage you to join our ship ASAP!