lastminute.com group is a publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry, and we operate a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Bravofly, Rumbo, Volagratis and Jetcost.
Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 43 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
Lead for our content mktg team. Be responsible and accountable for the groups content mktg strategy. Guide and develop the data driven implementation of your cross-platform (owned, shared, external) strategy for all of lastminute.com group brands. Integrate internal and external stakeholders to support and amend your implementation.
With a compelling cross-platform Editorial strategy, we want to stand out in a crowded market place. We’re looking for an ambitious, highly motivated leader to establish and deliver our content strategy across European mkts.
We would love to have someone in our team with a natural passion for consumer communication via all available channels (PR, social, SEO, etc.) and platforms. You are highly creative and at the same time analytical when it comes to delivering a differentiated, innovative communication and content strategy. You are used to work with a data driven and at the same time consumer oriented approach. We are keen to find a candidate who will enjoy working closely with others Marketing teams (social, SEO) and company stakeholders and guides in this sense a cross functional strategy.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Lead the development of our content strategy (planning, goal setting, tactics and budget).
- Develop a cross-channel execution strategy where you focus on external (e.g. classical PR outlets, blogs), shared (e.g. social) and owned (e.g. our website) platforms alike.
- Focus on high impact (reach, performance KPIs) content, delivering significant value for our users.
- Ensure our strategy is closely aligned and manages to SEO goals/KPIs.
- Establish a cutting edge reporting and in order to determine and optimize to relevant impact.
- Ensure our content strategy is completely aligned and integrated with our commercial and brand positioning.
- Create and implement special partnerships.
- Select and manage our external creative and content
- Collaborate and cooperate with internal stakeholders to ensure a cross departmental implementation (e.g. with SEO,PR, social, commercial teams).
Skills and Experience
- Degree level or equivalent
- Significant experience in leading or developing content mktg strategies.
- Proven track record to lead a cross-platform implementation via owned, shared and external properties.
- Proven track record to work with a data driven approach.
- Good understanding of SEO KPIs and external link building strategies.
- Good understanding of relevant PR KPIs and reporting setup.
- Experience with social media and relevant KPIs.
- Significant experience with managing external stakeholders and agencies to support our implementation.
- Proven track record in managing and executing innovative activities / campaigns with integration into other disciplines.
- Experienced in storytelling production.
- Experienced working in an international environment.
- Exceptional writing / editorial skills.
- Fluent in English and other European languages.
- Thorough and meticulous with extreme attention to details
- Proactive team player
- Self-motivated, tenacious, uses initiative and problem solver
- Work to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
- Strong communicator internal / external