What you can expect from the work
- Own and coordinate a content strategy together with the Head of MarComs, Social Media Creative, Growth team, Partnerships and other stakeholders;
- Research and come up with awesome ideas for blog content, white papers, guides and contribute to our bigger campaigns and plans;
- Build and maintain an amazing content calendar that everyone can easily follow;
- Experiment with new and oddball ideas, formats and channels we haven’t tried before and measure what works best and then amplify;
- Conduct keyword research and analysis using the latest SEO/SEM practices;
- Be our in-house expert on content trends;
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and successfully multi-task.
Projects we are currently working on
Every quarter we define clear goals that align with the company strategy. To give you an idea of what projects are going on right now, here are some examples:
- Expanding the power of our blog and email marketing efforts by continual optimization;
- Grow our social media audience exponentially with great experiments and collaborations with influencers;
- Use all the amazing content available from our event partners, artists and our own creations to elevate the TicketSwap brand, convert new users and retain existing ones;
- Launching full-scale offline campaigns on festival sites;
- Employer branding interviews for video content;
- And much, much more.
You’re a proven winner and love to optimize your ongoing projects so your outputs only get more impressive every month. You are super organized and love to learn new skills and tools that you can show to the rest of the team. You are hardworking and passionate and would love to be on a team of outspoken personalities who are all about teamwork and collaboration. You can hold your own when it comes to content marketing discussions and you are confident and assertive about your ideas. You’ve got a passion for events, music, festivals and you know you can turn these subjects into super sexy content, for both end-users and business partners. You speak Dutch and English at a native level.
- 3 + years of experience developing compelling work in web, email, video, and apps;
- Experience in advertising-digital marketing-content marketing-long and short form content and being both strategic and creative;
- Proven ability to apply SEO injection and recharge content to get maximum results from publications.
TicketSwap perks & benefits
At TicketSwap we don't only care about a competitive salary. We want you to be happy and healthy and get the best result possible, every single day! That's why we're offering a range of perks and benefits that we hope will help you reach all your goals and ambitions in life and enjoy every moment in and around the office.