We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving, maintaining and coordinating content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional who is able to perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing
content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
What will you do?
- Help putting in practice content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- You are responsible for the tone of voice of Zamro and make sure this is properly executed throughout all our content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ content and liaise with them to ensure brand consistency
- Together with your colleagues you define and maintain the content calendar and generate rich content relevant for our target audience
- In cooperation with the product specialists/managers you create guided selling content on application- and category level
- You take responsibility for creating all copy for campaigns and make sure it is implemented on the website
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to manage, maintain and develop Zamro’s blog content, style and layout
- In cooperation with the country team you make sure content is published and managed properly on social media, external content platforms and the rest of distribution channels.
- Collaborate with SEO specialist to ensure tractability and that content is in line with SEO guidelines
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
What are we looking for?
- Academical background in the field of Business economics, marketing, communication.
- 1-3 years of experience in a content marketing role
- A passion and talent for copywriting and truly understanding what is relevant for our audience
- Knowledge of marketing materials, content implementation and basis knowledge of marketing channels including KPI’s and metrics
- Planning and organization; time-management; communication and stakeholder management;
- Preferably experience with content workflow tools and CMS (e.g. WP, Co-schedule, SEMrush,…)
- A creative mind and dare to create content different from the usual
- Affinity with our market of technical components and tools
- Native speaker either Dutch or German
- Familiarity or basic knowledge of social media, SEO and web traffic metrics
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Experience with Wordpress/Cpanel/WHM a plus
- Attention to detail
What do we offer?
- Start-up environment: small and high energy team, no bureaucracy, limited defined roles and paths
- Amsterdam based, next to Central Station