1. Own and drive partnership strategy to ensure services are competitive in both quality and quantity of video content.
2. Develop and drive execution of strategy in partnership with content partners, including online video services providers, movie studios, online video creators, etc.
3. Develop and execute entire deal/project cycle starting with framing areas of collaboration and competition, identifying win-win opportunities, leading partner discussions, liaising with product and service development teams to ensure progress, and negotiation and closing contracts by working with partners.
4. Lead business development discussions, negotiations and close business agreements with variety of content, service and data partners.
5. Need to global business trip.
1. MBA degree highly preferred, Bachelors in Arts, Science or Business.
2. 3+ years of experience in Business Development in content Distribution, Internet Services, Tech or Digital Media industry.
3. Prior experience working on business development or partnerships, negotiation partnership deals and working well with ambiguity and in an entrepreneurial corporate culture.
4. Excellent ability to put complex ideas into clear frameworks, use data to generate insights and recommendations.
5. Ability to navigate across complex organizational and cultural boundaries.
6. Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments and projects.
7. Demonstrate competency in both oral and written communication modes for internal and external personnel at all levels.
8. Work independently and in team environments in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames.