We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing direction and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content on all company's digital channels
- Edit, proofread and improve all content
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the content strategy is clear to higher management
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent / Native writing skills in English is a must; other languages is a plus
- High attention to detail and quality
- Proactive / Self-starter attitude
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Dynamic, horizontal and young team.
- International work environment.
- Fresh fruit, drinks and snacks.
- Flexible hours and teleworking.
- Training plan and Career Growth Opportunities
Tools we use
- G Suite, Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Stride...), WordPress, among others.