Want to be part of building a revolutionary secondhand market from
the ground up? Join GINDUMAC. We are looking for a “Content Management
Intern” for our office in Barcelona to be part of our growing team!
GINDUMAC – Global Industrial Machinery Cluster is an innovative, international Start-Up in the area of trading used production machinery.
We are looking for a Content Management Intern willing to discover the industrial content world. Even when the candidate does not require to have a technical background, we aim to incorporate in our team someone who can feel comfortable handling this type of product.
- Support of the Content Managment team in daily operations:
- Content Creation (machinery-related)
- Photo and video edition
- Web publishing
Skills & Requirements:
- Good command of English and Spanish (Other languages would be a plus)
- Very good writing and communication skills
- Well organised and independent multitasking way of work
- High determination and proactivity
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Premiere
- High curiosity to work in and get to know the industrial content world
- Applicants must be Barcelona-based
- University students (with the possibility to sign a “Convenio de prácticas”) are very welcome
Why working with us?
- Take part in building a business from scratch
- Create and shape a new content style for the industrial market
- Be part of a unique company with a unique working environment
- Work flexible hours
- Have space for own idea development within the business
- Work from a cool office in the district of Poblenou / Barcelona
- Possibility of permanent employment in case of a successful internship