Eatwith is the world's largest dining experience platform
website is brimming full of vibrant dinner parties hosted by passionate
chefs all over Barcelona. Set in a variety of different spaces, you
could be dining in chef’s homes, artists studios, coworking studios,
magic rooftops, boats… we could go on!
We have won Apple's "App of the Year" two year's running. Not that we are showing off or anything!
are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and curious intern to join
our team. You will play a key role in shaping the marketing and content
strategy. The job will involve working across all of our customer
acquisition channels as well as being responsible for communicating our
tone and voice.
You will need to be an excellent communicator with a natural curiosity and a great eye for photography. We want you to love the brand and the sector as much as we do. We are looking for people who are able to work on their own initiative and want lots of responsibility really fast. The kind of person we are looking for is obsessed with marketing and communications. You are just as likely to be reading an article called “Top 5 tips for Gaining Followers on Instagram” as you are “Building an Iconic Brand”. Either way, you are curious of how these things work and you are hungry for more info. If you are not doing that… you probably don’t want to apply here.
- Assisting with the market presence in Spain, contributing to the development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Managing the social media campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube etc.
- Administrating the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Promoting content through social advertising via different communication channels
- Continuously contacting users and customers
- Support on the Community Management
- Managing Calendar for appointments
Outstanding verbal communication skills in English and native Spanish, both spoken and written.
Active social media presence
Knowledge of photo editing tools
Passion for creating experiences, and an understanding of the sector
Career aspirations in marketing, branding
Strong work ethic with exceptional resilience
Naturally curious, with a friendly and outgoing personality
Graduate with BA, BSc, or equivalent
The ideal candidate will be available for an immediate start and seeking a permanent position