Who we are
We are the #1 virtual reality player in the healthtech industry having successfully helped to treat over 6000 patients suffering from anxiety disorders, fears, phobias, stress and more. Our mobile based technology is made by psychologists for psychologists and uses hyper-realistic virtual environments for virtual exposure therapies used to treat patients.
You might quite like us if you are a self-driven, energetic and passionate professional, who wants to change the world and do something meaningful.
Who you are
- You have a background in journalism or communications.
- You have a knack for crafting stories that engage, persuade, and inform readers on everything we are and will be doing at Psious
- You are a passionate and creative soul who enjoys communicating through all means
- You have a great degree of aesthetic sensitivity and are a perfectionist in terms of design and communication
- You are an empathetic communicator, ideally bilingual in English and Spanish
What you will do when working with us
- Support the definition of a Content Marketing strategy and roadmap that delivers relevant content and drives growth in the organization
- Implement a cross-channel content marketing strategy in our core markets
- Leverage formats that include written word, video, infographics and imagery, webinars, etc. to tell the story of Psious and how our product can solve our target pain points
- Create creative assets (banners, ads, landing pages) to boost engagement of our marketing campaigns.
- Know our target in every detail to effectively communicate with them in their language
- Brainstorm compelling themes, headlines, and teasers to use in social media, web, and other communications campaigns.
- Collect KPIs and analyze the performance of the different initiatives
Sounds quite like you?
Send us your CV with a few lines about your motivation of joining our team to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to getting to know you!