Immfly is a 5-year-old company positioned in the airline industry as one of the key players digitalizing the inflight experience. We are a dynamic and international team of +45 people and growing.
We have developed a digital services platform for entertainment and connectivity that passengers can access on board when connecting to Immfly’s network via their PED’s -personal electronic devices- (i.e.: smartphones, tablets and laptops). Once connected to the platform, passengers can access a vast variety of digital services such as movies, TV-shows, news channels, kids channels, games, sport videos, newspapers, language courses, eBooks, Audiobooks, etc. Additionally, they may also acquire last-minute activities and transfer services within their destination, or access a real-time flight tracker and 3D moving map with full flight info.
About the position
We are looking for Content Account Manager to act as the first point of contact with existing content providers, answer their queries and track key consumption metrics.
The Content Account Manager has overall responsibility for all aspects of content delivery to the airline and works closely with the Customer Success team to ensure timely delivery.
Key responsibilities include
- Planning and managing an annual budget.
- Researching and recommending content to be used onboard.
- Maintaining programming schedules.
- On-time delivery of all media.
- Identify areas of improvement and opportunities in the content department.
- Define a programming strategy in conjunction with the airline, providing programming that is of the highest quality, is appropriate for the brand and passengers, and scheduled in the most effective and efficient way for the client and for Immfly.
- Manage internal processes to screen, recommend and order all Movie, TV and Audio content; obtain airline client approval and deliver all content in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure all content is accurately presented in all relevant documents and publications, with direction to Account Coordinator as required, ensuring strict adherence to assigned timelines.
- Maintain airline budget documents, timelines, and other key documentation. Provide regular reporting and manage invoicing processes with the finance team.
- Thorough understanding of the contract with the airline and scope of work/deliverables for Immfly.
- Prepare documentation and pricing for ad-hoc projects (for example new video productions) together with senior management.
- Establish a good relationship with the client, anticipating needs and identifying opportunities for Immfly.
- Languages: English (mandatory), Spanish, Turkish, German and/or French will be an advantage.
- Between 3-5 years of valuable work experience.
- Understanding of budgeting and reporting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Be creatively minded.
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications, or relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.