Storelift is working on Retail Automation leveraging cutting-edge Computer Vision technology for Brick And Mortar Stores. We are developing an autonomous cashier system allowing to remove the biggest pain customers live every day: the line. We are closing an important fundraising round with top-tier VCs and a strategic partnership with a national retailer.
We are looking for ambitious, intelligent, and hard-working team
players with a strong sense of ownership, to join us in shaping the
future of commerce.
We are building an ambitious project that includes video/Image processing, deep learning, real-time stream processing, sensor fusion.
These are the main missions you will work on:
* Design algorithms and methods for multi-object detection for fine-grained products
* Handling Real Time issues
* Benchmark algorithms based on speed, accuracy, and robustness.
* Implement efficient data structures to enable faster image processing.
* Mastering general data preprocessing techniques, data augmentation and domain adaptation
We are looking for someone with these skills:
* Strong background in mathematics and computer science
* Interest in research and ability to extract useful information from scientific papers
* Proficient with Python and C/C++.
* Familiar with advanced machine learning and computer vision approaches.
* Having worked with machine learning libraries (sklearn, scipy, opencv,, etc…).
* Experience with deep learning libraries (Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe, Keras) is a plus.