At Swiftera, we capture highly updated aerial imagery to change the way the world sees itself. With our high altitude platforms, we are creating an unprecedented geospatial information dataset, bound to disrupt the Earth Observation market.
We are looking for a forward-thinking computer vision engineer. Somebody who can lead her/his area of work autonomously, empowering the company. In this position you will see your work coming to life. We need you to:
- Develop and deploy algorithms for object and change detection in the imagery, using deep learning techniques when applicable.
- Develop algorithms for image correction, referencing and compensation.
- Automate the imagery data workflow.
- Analyse and diagnose defects in captured imagery and suggest corrective actions at sensor and optics level.
Your skills and background:
- 0-5 years of experience.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such us Tensorflow, Keras, Torch, etc.
- Previous work with satellite or drone imagery desirable.
- Expertise in deep learning, including semantic segmentation, object detection, and image classification.
- You can develop in Python or C++. GDAL is a plus.
- You have strong software development skills.
- You are resourceful and get things done.