Winner of the Best European B2B startup, ForceManager is one of the fastest growing IT Companies in Spain. The company is headquartered in Barcelona with offices in Madrid, London and Bogota. Since it was founded in 2011, its staff has grown to more than 95 employees.
In the midst of its international expansion, ForceManager is looking for Computational Linguist to join our team in Barcelona.
As a Computational Linguist you will:
- Generate conversational data for a Virtual Assistant
- Design of theoretical models for the creation of algorithms and programs capable of automatically process and understand the human language (NLP)
- Annotating and reviewing linguistic data with semantic, syntactic and morphological features
- Improvement of a linguistic Corpus to be used by the Virtual Assistant
- Evaluation and correction of the current system outputs
- Native level of Spanish or English and excellent level on the other language
- Degree in Linguistics, Languages, Philology or Computational Linguistics
- Knowledge of Semantics, Syntax, Morphology, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- You are a problem solver and a teamplayer
- You are enthusiast about new technologies and methodologies as well as keep yourself “connected” on the latest research of your area (i.e. Papers, Articles, Blogs, etc.)
- Involvement in a team that works with Artificial Intelligence to try to blur the line between a Virtual Assistant and a Human Assistant
- Partnership and support with Apple and IBM
- Indefinite contract and an attractive professional career based on your experience and potential
- Development of your entrepreneurial spirit, promoting creativity and initiative through the close relationship with managers, HR and the rest of the team.
- Chance to be a part of an international, friendly and creative team, in which the exchange of ideas and individual initiatives is highly encouraged.
- Real ownership and results
- Gym membership discount
- Private health insurance
- Ticket Guardería® (offers employees, with children aged 0-3 years old, to save some money on nursey fees)
- Language courses (English and Spanish)
- Half-day Fridays, (yes, you read that right)
- Two incredible offsites each year
- Team building activities throughout
- Free cookies, milk, soda and fresh fruit
- A ton of office space
- And a fun, friendly, international team!
This is a great opportunity to grow your career within a company with international exposure. Do you want to join our young, talented and enthusiastic team?
We are waiting for you!