** ABOUT US **
Kard is the banking alternative for the new generation.
We’re on a mission is to allow hundreds of millions of young people to take control of their money with a new kind of banking experience that is adapted to their needs: mobile, social, data-driven, authentic and free.
Kard was created in December 2018 by Amine Bounjou, Scott Gordon and Fabien Penso. As of today, we have raised an angel round of 3 M€ led by famous business angels.
We’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to join us and turn banking upside down.
** OUR CULTURE **
We’re defined by our values. These translate in every aspect of the work we do at Kard:
- We’re bold
- We’re transparent
- We believe in magic
** WHAT YOU'LL GET **
We put every effort in offering the KarDoers a stimulating and enjoyable work environment.
Kard is international: we have 8 different nationalities, some of whom relocated to Paris from Brazil, the Netherlands and Poland.
- Competitive package (salary + equity)
- Super cool office: the Kard House is full of life & joy
- Flat and open communication
- Relocation package
- Great healthcare plan
- Remote-friendly environment
- Frequent events with the Karders / the Gen Z
- Lots of other surprises ;)
** JOB DESCRIPTION **
As a Compliance Lead, you will:
- Build a compliance team
- Be responsible for all French related Compliance & AML matters
- Ensure the implementation of French Compliance and AML guidelines and rules
- Manage the relationship with French regulatory authorities
- Report all suspicious transactions to French authorities and respond to external information requests
- Operate ongoing transaction monitoring and define an internal scoring system
- Manage data security and consumer protection
** REQUIREMENTS **
At Kard, we don’t care about diplomas. What we’re looking for is an absolute track-record of achievement, and enthusiasm about reshaping an industry that has forgotten its customers for too long.
For this specific position, you must also justify 3+ years experience in a similar role. Native level fluency in French is required.