Are you very creative? Do you love to communicate and to constantly learn about new technology, especially related to cryptocurrency and blockchain? Yes, then we need to hear from you!
We are looking for a community manager for our Madrid office. We're working on the most important building block of the new decentralized economy: an oracle network that connects smart contracts to any external data source. More info: https://witnet.io
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns. Manage all our social media channels.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts. We love memes!
- Respond to comments and participate in online conversations about our technology.
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create interest about our technology.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way.
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online discussions related to our tech.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost technology awareness.
- Liaise with Development to stay updated on new developments and features and communicate about them.
- Stay up-to-date with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology trends.
We need you to have:
- Passion about technology, the Internet, cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
- Proven work experience as a community manager.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Experience in creating memes that go viral.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter).
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to interpret social media traffic and online engagement metrics.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- Multitasking and analytical skills.
We offer an open-ended contract ("tiempo indefinido") with flexible hours - we value people that works smart, not hard. You'll be able to work remotely 4 days a month. The salary is negotiable depending on your experience and we reward co-workers committed to our mission.
About Witnet Foundation