MercurySteam, the lead Spanish videogames development studio responsible for the internationally acclaimed “Castlevania Lords of Shadow” trilogy, “Metroid: Samus Returns” and “Spacelords”, is looking to hire a Community Manager to join their growing Communications team in San Sebastián de los Reyes (Madrid).
The Community Manager will formulate and execute the Social Media strategy, responsible for growing and maintaining the budging Spacelords community through all MercurySteam’s social channels.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as Community Manager, handling and moderating gaming communities.
- Experienced in developing and executing an unified Social Media strategy through different platforms -Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, Mixer, Discord, Reddit.
- Proficient in Social Media metric and reporting tools.
- Passionate about videogames and their communities.
- English speaking.
- Experience as streamer or video host.
- Content creation.
- Photoshop and Premier knowledge.
- Experienced with Simple Machines Forum and its plug-ins.
- Salary according to the candidate’s experience.
- Join one of Europe’s leading Triple-A development studios.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Excellent team spirit and crush-free working environment.
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘Community Manager - Your Name’ in the subject.
About Mercury Steam