FilledThis offer is not available anymore
About Fat Llama
What if owning things was no longer important? What if expensive, niche items could be available to you in seconds? And what if you could generate an extra income from your own belongings? At Fat Llama, we're already bringing about that future. We believe that one day, owning those things we only occasionally need will be as ridiculous as buying a house every time you want to go on holiday.
Our users enjoy on-demand access to anything from high-end cameras to drones to campervans. As a result, they're doing, creating and achieving incredible things every day. Income from rentals is changing the lives of many of our lenders, too - whether it's paying their rent or allowing them to drop corporate jobs and focus on passion projects.
The herd's growing fast, too. Last year we went through Y Combinator and recently announced a $10M raise from amazing investors to superpower our growth and focus on American expansion.
We are looking for 3 motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join the team immediately as Community Managers. You will cover a choice of shifts to suit your preference over weekdays, weekday evenings and/or weekends to support and engage with our growing online community. The role will develop as we expand.
Operations: A large part of the role is managing the operations to ensure the rentals and payments go through smoothly. This ranges from monitoring customers through our online verification process, managing our payment system, and resolving any hiccups that might occur along the way.
Community: Dealing with inbound questions from new, curious customers. Across our instant chat platform Intercom, emails, and phone calls. Ensuring we continuously improve the quality of support we offer to our users.
Product Development: Working with the Product Development Team, collecting and responding to feedback through online and offline routes. Liaising with our Product Team about bugs, issues, product feedback, and potential changes to our platform. Focusing on user experience and design.
- You are highly driven, hard-working and very determined
- You take pride in your work and have a high standard for anything you do.
- Fat Llama is on a journey to be a household name alongside Airbnb and Uber. This ambition is reflected by every member of the team and we all work like crazy for the common goal. A genuine team spirit and enthusiasm for what we are doing is crucial to join us.
- Outstanding people and communications skills.
- Able to multitask, enjoy being busy and thrive under pressure.
- Ability to improvise, use your initiative and act independently if required.
- Customer service experience beneficial but not essential.
- You will be joining at a critical period of growth for the team. We are currently 13 people but aim to be 60 by the end of the year. This is a unique opportunity to join at an exciting time and help us scale the operations team internationally. There will be opportunities for career progression and to rise to roles of significant responsibility very quickly through this journey should you prove yourself.
- We have a social budget which goes towards a team social event every month. People take it in turns to organise this so it can be anything from dinner and drinks to Go Karting.
- Competitive pay and equity package
We’re looking for 4+ people to cover the available shifts outlined below. Ideally you’d be able to cover a blend of weekday and weekend shifts. There is room here to do as much or little as suits you.
Monday – Friday (8am-4pm / 6pm-9pm / 4pm-11pm)
Saturday (8am-4pm / 9pm-5pm / 4pm-11pm)
Sunday (8am-4pm / 4pm-11pm)
Bringing your whole Llama to work
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Fat Llama
Fat Llama company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.