At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
We invite you to join Vodafone to build a future together, in a position where you can learn new things every day and have contact with the different business units of the Company, as well as related institutions and public bodies.
Role Purpose: The CMS developer is the team member who implement in time and quality on our CMS solution.
You will participate in the maintenance and development of our corporate CMS: public web, ecommerce and other websites/apps.
We will focus especially on people who have additional experience with CMS such as Oracle WebCenter Sites, Adobe Experience Manager, Liferay or OpenText.
The role of CMS developer has the following responsibilities:
- Design and develop solutions for our corporate CMS.
- Validate and debug implementation.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Continuous improvement
- Communication with stakeholders.
- Manage customer expectations appropriately.
What you bring?
- At least 3 years of experience working as a CMS developer in professional environments for large companies
- Proven experience in the development of web applications and digital solutions, preferably using agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban).
- High knowledge of development with Java web frameworks (Spring, JSF, GWT, Hibernate, etc.).
- Experience with frontend frameworks (React, Angular, HTML 5, CSS).
- Knowledge of digital / web solutions (sites, app, personalization, content management, publication, web accessibility, integrations, SEO, Analytics, etc.)
- CMS integration with other platforms / systems such as chatbots, campaign management tools, product catalogs, analytical tools, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all project stakeholders.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams
- Advanced level in English.
At Vodafone we are concerned about being a company committed to diversity as an engine of change. We are proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and religious or political beliefs.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.