Join our team!
We provide people with complete, convenient and affordable food for their daily diet. Consumers look for convenient and quickly available food. At the same time, they value healthy food from trusted sources. Our solution is a complete meal that features a whole set of essential nutrition.
We started in gaming and are now expanding beyond. And this is where we need YOU !
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a CMO/Head of Marketing who will be responsible for defining and executing our Marketing Strategy.
Are you ready to make a difference and generate both instant and long-term results?
Are you a self-starter, a performance-driven expert who wants be an integral part of a great core team?
Are you ready to combine new approaches with your experience from building successful international brands?
If your answer is yes, then we are looking for YOU !
- The chance to be part of the Next Big Thing in food tech and gaming
- The opportunity to shape Runtime’s future as a multi-national player as an integral part of Runtime’s management team
- A relaxed startup office in co-working space in the heart of Berlin
- Many perks like team events, BBQs, kicker table, free drinks and more
- Contribute in shaping the future of nutrition
- A competitive salary and equity package
- Take full ownership and responsibility in setting and executing the
marketing strategy that builds the brand and results in sales
- Building an expert marketing team that can deliver
- Hand-on planning and distributing creative marketing campaigns
- Expanding Runtime to new markets and sales channels and building strong local footprints
- Collaborating across the organization with sales/business development, support and development
Your skill set:
- You speak German and English at a native level
- You can’t stand still and always feel the urge to get something done and develop yourself
- You are a well-organized self-starter who can work independently
- You are a highly motivated and self-confident (brand-) marketing professional who knows how to put marketing channels into effect
- You have excellent time management skills to handle multiple competing priorities and can work effectively under pressure
- You have very good people management skills to build effective working relationships with the team, contractors, customers and the community
- You are driven by numbers and have an affinity for sales economics
- You already have experience and a network in FMCG, online marketing and gaming
- You have excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills