At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
We invite you to join Vodafone to build a future together, in a position where you can learn new things every day and have contact with the different business units of the Company, as well as related institutions and public bodies.
Role purpose: The Enterprise Products & Solutions IoT Practice is primarily focused in delivering high quality solutions for Enterprise customers. The Service Continuity area consists of multiple teams which are directly responsible for delivering an excellent customer experience. The teams provide expert support to internal and external stakeholders and drives the delivery and support for all customer solutions
IoT Benchmarking and Improvement team is responsible of IoT monitoring tools for IoT services in Vodafone Global.
Main activities are tool management, (Life-Cycle, capacity management, new integration, improvement, evolution…), New OSS tool implementation (requirements, design, integration…) and roadmap design.
As part of Vodafone strategy, we will need to orientate our monitoring tool catalogue in predictive incident detection and elaborate a roadmap according to the company’s objective 20-25.
At Vodafone we are concerned about being a company committed to diversity as an engine of change. We are proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and religious or political beliefs.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Accountable and responsible of IoT OSS Tool catalogue.
- Manage the relationships with the key stakeholders to ensure that system strategy and functionality is in line with the market demands.
- New OSS tool implementation and roadmap design.
- Elaborate monitoring requirement for new projects.
- Develop and drive OSS improvements projects including (architecture, design,
- implementation and maintenance)
- Develop automation project.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience :
- Strong background in Application Solution Architecture or Senior Developer in Cloud environments such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Big data technology (ex: ETL, Kafka streams, Druid, Spark)
- Data Analytics
- CICD pipelines architecture and technologies
- API and microservices knowledge
- Container management – Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher
- Security by design
- Familiar with Agile methodology.
- Experience in solution automation.
What you bring
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Engineering degree in telecommunications or computer science.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the telecommunications industry specifically IoT
- Multi-national team leadership experience and proven ability to operate within a matrix organisation.
- Strong teamwork skill
- Fluent communication in English.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.