We are looking for a highly passionate Cloud Service Desk Operator to join our team in Madrid.
The ideal person for this role will be someone experienced in Cloud infrastructure and IT support.
What you’ll do:
- Helping our clients solve their problems
- Keeping our products running without issues
- Helping triage and correctly assigning issues raised by our clients
- Identifying and solving infrastructure and software issues
- Working with the Delivery and Architecture teams
Experience & Skills:
You may be a good fit if you:
- Have solid knowledge about AWS
- Have experience working with Zendesk
- Are experienced in Cloud Infrastructure Support
- Speak English fluently (Provable minimum B2+) as we work with international clients
- Enjoy working closely with the development team to ensure that our products work at the highest standards of quality
- Know your way around Bash, PowerShell or other scripting languages
What skills add value to your application?
- Able to work with international team members
- Able to work remotely with team members
- Always seeking for continuous improvement
- Problem solving
We have a Remote first culture, but you can also work from our WeWork offices located in Madrid center.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer a competitive annual salary dependent on experience, with an additional benefits package including:
Remote first culture
MacBook Pro and 27-inch screen
Flexible working opportunities
Flexible compensation plan
Annual performance bonus
Learning & Development opportunities
Social events throughout the year