We are looking for a Cloud Platform Engineer for the core of our application. We are looking for a generalist software developer who loves learning new things and facing new challenges but we also value if you have some deep experience about specific topics such as scalability, XP practices, algorithms, web development, etc.
We work remotely but you can also work in Madrid offices. At the moment we are only seeking candidates in Europe (UTC+02:00 or similar).
Approximate salary range: € 40-50k.
If you don't have some of the requirements, but you are willing to learn, have an open mind and this job offer resonates with you, don't hesitate to contact us.
Nextail is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status
A highly innovative and fast-paced environment. As in any startup, expect to find a team with an interesting mix of business profiles (without the slides), IT geeks, data scientists, and as a fashion tech startup, a few fashion victims.
- The satisfaction of delivering something new to the world that will have a strong impact both on retailers’ top line and in customer satisfaction. Contribute to the development of cutting-edge artificial intelligence & machine learning technologies that will build the next generation of retail systems.
- The opportunity to work with top client decision-makers in the fashion retail industry and sharpen your business reasoning and interpersonal skills. Learn from peers from top consulting firms and the best global business schools.
- Flexibility in remote work and office hours, use of some of the most advanced collaborative tools.
- Periodic company get-togethers to meet the rest of the team.
- Compensation that includes a fixed+variable salary as well as company equity as we progress towards our Series B fundraising rounds.
Who you will work with
- Juan Avedillo (COO): over 18 years of experience in technological transformation and innovation environments back him. He went through several different roles, industries and countries as a consultant in McKinsey & Company along 9 years. He also worked in The Cocktail as the technical practices lead.
- Blanca Lanaspa (VP of Product): Blanca is a strong believer on alignment and cohesion as the foundation for success. She is the person in charge of the product strategy, objectives and delivery. She fosters a product culture where quality is at the center. Proactive and with passion for helping other people grow, you will have a great time working with her.
- Cesar Ortiz: With over two and a half years in the company he is already one of our veterans. He will be your squad mate and you will work together everyday. As the Tech Lead, Cesar is in charge of the technical quality of the squad's developments, as well as leading the initiatives you will be working on.
- Rosa Ferrando: She has a ton of experience in the IT sector and recently switched careers to be a developer. Rosa will be one of your work mates in the tech team. She is specialized in the data integration layer and is one of the few people able to teach you about Hexagonal Architecture and Tennis... at the same time!
First of all, we are looking for a good workmate to join the team. We value working in a safe and constructive environment where everybody can thrive over any specific technical skill.
In our team you will also find people focused on generating an impact in the company, rather than just taking on new task to develop. We expect that the person who joins us is as exited about this bias towards impact and action as we are.
The requirements for this job are:
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Kubernet
- Experience defining and mantaining code infrastructure
- Programming experience in a professional setting
- Experience working with good development practices
- Have worked with agile methodologies
We will also positively value if you:
- Experience developing, maintaining and deploying big projects is a plus.
- Have experience with SQL, relational or non-relational data bases, big data, and Machine Learning
- Have experience with AWS.
- Have experience with systems that offer a 24/7 service.