Our platform deals with huge amounts of data and billions of requests. Each engineering team works with a clear mission in mind, taking accountability for every part of the system from deployment to production 3rd tier engineering debugging.
As part of a new established cloud team we are looking for a Cloud Operation Manager who will build and support a dynamic, highly available and efficient cloud environment.
- Maintain and develop our highly automated server landscape with ~ 1000 servers completely in AWS environment
- Scale our systems and ensure the availability of our services together with other software engineers
- Maintain and improve production and non-production environments to meet uptime, performance, cost efficiency and security goals
- Collaborate with technical and business leadership to identify Cloud technology priorities
- Build incident escalation and notification processes to meet business needs and client expectations
- Manage SLA and system performance reporting and communication, including root cause analysis and identify mitigation steps
- Enhance the optimization of the existing Monitoring Environment
- Participate in 24/7 on-call production support rotation
- University degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- At least 3 years’ experience with System Administration
- Hands on experience with CentOS and Ubuntu Linux administration and with Amazon Web Services for at least 1 year
- Familiarity with the administration of large cloud networks of hundreds of nodes
- Working experience with NoSQL (relational database installation, configuration and maintenance)
- Experience with Configuration Management Systems: Salt, Chef or similar
- Proficiency using scripting languages like: Ruby, Perl, Python and/or Bash
- Can-do attitude with mastery in applying different theories and methodologies in order to solve problems to achieve results
- Easy and approachable team player who enjoys to provide coaching and guidance
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
What we do:
Fyber is a leading mobile advertising technology company. We are devoted to solving the fundamental business challenge faced by freemium app and game developers, generating sustainable revenue streams through ad monetization across all connected devices. Built by developers for developers, our unified platform serves over 500+ million monthly active users worldwide and empowers our customers to integrate, manage and optimize all ad revenue sources across mediation, exchange and ad serving. We work with thousands of the world’s leading app developers and publishers, including DeNA, Glu Mobile, GREE, Kik, PikPok, Pixelberry Studios, and Smule. We are investing for the long term to build the platform that will fuel the app economy of the future.
What we offer:
- Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the industry
- Contribute to technically diverse (platforms: Unix, mobile (iOS/Android), C++, Scala, Ruby), highly scalable, open source technologies and hacker friendly projects
- Work with a high-growth, publically traded company (with over 250 employees in six years) in the heart of Berlin
- Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+44 nationalities) where people value excellence, team spirit, passion, courage, pragmatism and accountability
- The financial stability of a larger company, but, with all of the perks of acool Berlin start-up like food/drinks (Beer Fridays), sports, laid back culture, and fab office space
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!