Kantox is a leading fintech company developing sophisticated Currency Management Automation software solutions that help companies to automate their foreign exchange processes and leverage currencies for growth
We are a 120-person strong team, split between London and Barcelona. So far, we’ve raised over €30 million and became profitable in 2018. Thanks to our clients, we continue to grow at a fast pace. Over 6500 clients in 74 countries have already exchanged more than USD $15 billion with us!
As well as appearing on CB Insights’ Fintech 250 list, our Currency Management Automation software, Kantox Dynamic Hedging®, was named Best Risk Management Solution by TMI in both 2020 and 2018, and Best Solution Innovation in 2019. We were also named winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 UK for three years running and Fast 500 EMEA Award winners for two.
Kantox is made up of an energetic team of people that love big challenges. We do not compromise on execution, speed and quality and always strive for excellence - while still having fun. So, if you want to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies worldwide, keep reading…
The Tech department at Kantox is a team of experienced professionals that love complex challenges. More often than not, we’re pioneers in what we do. We’re looking for a cloud engineer that is experienced in cloud, and containers; you will be joining the existing team and contribute to the scaling of our growing infrastructure.
The Kantox Engineering Manifesto
Our engineering culture is devoid of egos yet we take great pride in our work. We believe in constructively challenging each other pushing our knowledge, code, processes to the absolute limit.
Our processes are based around continual self improvement, continual code integration and deployment.
- Work with our engineering teams to design and implement the best cloud based solutions.
- Participate and contribute to the development lifecycle of our deliverables.
- Educate teams on our initiatives and spread knowledge across engineers.
- Use your problem solving skills to find, solve and prevent issues.
- Lead and develop best practices for engineering.
- Design the orchestration and automation of services.
- Stay current with industry trends.
- Proactively improve and modify our present / future infrastructure.
- Select the right tools for infrastructure management.
- 2+ years of professional experience in AWS and its services
- Linux system administration
- Good understanding of technologies behind Internet services.
- Good knowledge about Docker and orchestration (preferably Ecs)
- Familiarity with continuous deployment architectures (Jenkins, GitLab Pipelines, AWS Codepipeline, …)
- Previous experience working with version control systems (Git)
- Familiarity with Logging systems (EFK, ELK, …)
- Familiarity with Monitoring systems (Grafana, Prometheus, …)
- Good understanding of Networking (DNS, IPv4, Subnetting, Routing…)
- AWS certifications is a plus
- Permission to work within the EU is a must
- Fluency in English
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored learning budget
- Free private health insurance
- Free Spanish, English and French lessons
- Relocation package if needed
- Flexible working hours with an intensive Friday schedule
- 26 days of annual vacations
- Gym discounts and free sport activities
- Restaurant Ticket with monthly credit and regular cross-team lunches
- Fresh fruit and unlimited coffee
- Pizza fridays
- Beautiful office with incredible 360-degree views of Barcelona