FilledThis offer is not available anymore
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our Cloud Platform Engineering team!
What You Will Do
- Design/implement new features and algorithmic strategies to improve media quality and capabilities of our platform.
- Contribute to scaling our server architectures for media streaming, distributed computing, smart routing and networking, quality optimization strategies, audio/video archiving, real-time broadcast as well as some related things on the messaging stack of our platform
- Working on multiple projects spanning high-performance media servers, distributed messaging fabric and distributed state servers.
- Continue to push efforts to promote testing and delivering high quality products.
Requirements Needed For Success
- 5+ years experience working on backend systems, with excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of algorithms, data structures, memory management, and concurrency.
- Experience building high-quality distributed systems or backend services.
- Track record of delivering high quality code in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly customer-centric and enjoy working on large-scale problems, shipping high performance systems software while working collaboratively in a high-octane team environment.
- Ability to lead and follow. This position requires ownership of design and implementation of platform components. It also requires an ability to follow established standards and methods when contributing to other platform components.
- Expertise in one of C/C++, Java, Rust and Go and willingness to work with Java and C++.
Nice to Have, but Certainly not Necessary
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Experience with architecting load balancers to distribute load across stateful servers
- Experience with WebRTC, RTP, XMPP, SIP, or media codecs is a plus
- Experience with Linux based deployments and docker
Tokbox company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.